HOW WE CARE FOR YOU
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Sign-On Bonuses up to $10,000 for Experienced RNs
- Same Day Pay through DailyPay
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Relocation Assistance
- Benefits Effective Date of Hire
- Tuition & Loan Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Parking
As a Registered Nurse - Care Manager, your excellent interpersonal, leadership and collaboration skills ensure the appropriate allocation of hospital resources while maintaining the quality of care.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Clifton Springs Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Care Manager
SCHEDULE: M-F Days
- Three (3) years of acute hospital care, case management or utilization management experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of medical management techniques and processes
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations (DOH, Medicaid/Medicare)
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of third party payor and/or managed care payment principles helpful
- Evaluation & Review. Evaluate hospital admissions to assure care is medically necessary and delivered at the most appropriate level; actively participate in the concurrent review process and communicate/intervene with third party payors to ensure reimbursement for services are provided while maintaining quality of care
- Patient Management. Collaborate with providers, patients and families to address concerns and identify safe, effective discharge plans; intervene to identify and facilitate early referral for discharge planning; facilitate the discharge process by working with the healthcare team to identify alternative solutions to minimize system delays while ensuring a safe discharge plan
- Recommendation. Coordinate and participate in the development, implementation and revisions of evidence based clinical pathways and guidelines; participate in driving clinical and administrative compliance with care guidelines and core measures; identify and recommend actions for improvement
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA), RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
For disease specific care programs refer to the program specific requirements of the department for further specifications on experience and educational expectations, including continuing education requirements.
Any physical requirements reported by a prospective employee and/or employee's physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans by a prospective employee and/or employee's Physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.
$70,000.00 - $95,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for a successful full time applicant. It may be modified in the future and eligible for additional pay components. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.