HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Sign-On Bonuses up to $10,000 for Experienced RNs
- Same Day Pay through DailyPay
- Acute Care Department Premium
- Weekend Program w/ $6.00 Add On
- Premier Per Diem Program w/ $6.00 Per Hour Add On
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Clinical Ladder
- Certification Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Relocation Assistance
- Benefits Effective Date of Hire
- Tuition & Loan Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Parking
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you are the engine and the heart of patient care at Rochester Regional Health. You make a positive difference every single day in the lives of our patients, their family members and visitors - going above and beyond to meet their needs with courtesy, kindness, respect and compassion.
STATUS: Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem
LOCATION: Newark Wayne Community Hospital
DEPARTMENT: 2 South
SCHEDULE: Day/Evening/Night, every other Weekend/Holiday
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Patient Satisfaction. Solicit and respond to patient feedback to improve service and processes that will enhance the patient experience
- Medication Administration & Reporting. Administer medication and give/receive relevant reports, both written and verbal
- Documentation. Ensure concise, pertinent and complete patient care documentation using computerized medical record process
AS: Nursing (Required)
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA), RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
For disease specific care programs refer to the program specific requirements of the department for further specifications on experience and educational expectations, including continuing education requirements.
Any physical requirements reported by a prospective employee and/or employee's physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.
$32.33 - $45.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for a successful full time applicant. It may be modified in the future and eligible for additional pay components. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans by a prospective employee and/or employee's Physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.