CULLIGAN WATER ROUTE DELIVERY DRIVER-CDL PREFERRED
Does the idea of a desk job or being stuck in an office all day sound boring to you? Are you someone who wants to be busy all day? Do you like to work independently and as part of a team?
We are looking for someone like you to be the Culligan Water Route Delivery Driver of the Elmira area! This is an opportunity to work for a family-owned company with amazing benefits, career development potential, and hands on training. You will be recognized as the face of Culligan Water for your outstanding customer service skills and the relationships you build with our customers as you deliver commercial and residential products.
What do Culligan Water Route Delivery Drivers do?
- Elevate people's lives through water
- Continually earn the trust of their neighbors and co-workers
- Work independently
- Go above and beyond to meet customers' needs delivering Culligan products and services
A person who is a Culligan fit is…
- Energetic with an ability to problem-solve
- Great communicator who enjoys talking with anyone about anything
- Perceptive and critical thinker who is tech-savvy
- Someone who loves to stay active and be on the move
- Willing to go the extra mile
Who are we? We are…
People who value relationships, listening, unity, and leading locally!
- An ESSENTIAL business that has been serving the local communities for 85 years!
- A team that treats our customers like family and in return they welcome us into their homes and businesses.
- Employees with unbelievable benefits!
- Zero deductible medical plans
- Dental and vision
- Wellness Program with incentives
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities
- Paid Time off and paid holidays
- Competitively paid with quarterly incentive opportunities
- A company that provides opportunities to earn commission
- Excited about career advancement through training and development
- About work-life balance
- Monday-Friday, no weekends!
- Home every evening!
Fine print: to be a Route Driver at our dealership you will be subject to a pre-employment background check, drug screening, DOT physical and a physical skills assessment upon offer of employment.
Check out all of our awesome career opportunities at Culliganwater.com/careers
The Packard Culligan group of dealerships is a family-owned company with values based on relationships, listening, unity, and leading locally to exceeding customer and employee expectations. Our dealerships are locally run by employees who are a part of the communities that they serve. We offer the best drinking water and the largest variety of water treatment products and services available for your home or business. Culligan products are built to last and are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee as well as the best trained and experienced service technicians in the industry.
Packard Culligan and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.